Monday, February 15, 2016

Surat Lamaran Kerja dalam Bahasa Inggris


Padang, November 1st 2015
Attention To :
Human Resources Department
PT. Pertamina Gheothermal Energy
Jl. Soekarno Hatta
Jakarta

Dear Sir/Madam,
Having known about a job vacancy advertised on Social Media, I am interested in the position of Operator.
My name is Ananda Setiawan, 23 years old, male, single, energetic and healthy. I graduated from Mechanical Engineering in Polytechnic State of Padang, having skill in English, both written and spoken and also operating computer. I am a hard worker, able to work in individual and in team.
I have ever less than one year experience as a field operator in PT. Semen Padang
I can be contacted anytime via email at ananda007@gmail.com or my cell phone, 0852-7333-7779.
I would gladly welcome an opportunity to have an interview with you at your convenience. I hope my skills can be one of your company's asset. I am looking forward to hearing from you in the near future. Thank you for your consideration and attention.

Sincerely yours,


Ananda Setiawan

Enclosures :
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of ID Card
- Copy of Final Certificate
- Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...